Bachelor's of Science
At the direction of the Director, Web Services, work with members of the Web Services Team and Web Developer Team to implement new templates, applications, content and features for the Dartmouth-Hitchcock web presences and digital products.
· Serve on project-based teams to develop and/or improve applications, features, or services on the D-H intranet or Internet sites.
· Contribute to user research, UI/UX development, and/or content development projects.
· Develop application requirement documents, wireframes, mockups, and other frameworks for the Dartmouth-Hitchcock web presences.
· Create or update web content for clinical sections, departments, or programs as assigned.
· Assist with Content Management System maintenance tasks, including developing templates, creating workflows, setting user permissions, and developing publication structures.
· Use Dartmouth-Hitchcock content management and project management tools and applications. Follow established Web Services Team standards and practices.
· Perform the completion of regular maintenance tasks as assigned.
· Participate in regular Web Services Team, Content and Publications, and Communications and Marketing meetings as requested. Work collaboratively with members of those teams as assigned.
· Communicate effectively and tactfully while working with patients, medical and administrative staff, outside vendors, and other team members in person, by email, or by phone.
· Perform other duties as required or assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree preferred with a minimum of 3 years of experience in website content development and design or the equivalent in education and experience required. Demonstrated ability to create and maintain standards-compliant websites desired. Strong user interface and information architecture skills are essential. Writing and editing skills preferred. Prior experience with content management systems required. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, creativity, maturity, flexibility, diplomacy, and the ability to work as part of a team required.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock - 8 months ago