Company: Energy Curtailment Specialists
ECS offers an opportunity to further enhance your skills and refine your talent. We offer a competitive salary with benefits and a great working environment. If you believe you have the ability to assist ECS in its continued growth, please forward your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 716-565-1703.
Web Developer Experience:
- 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- 2 years minimum Web programming experience with PHP
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools and content management systems, Joomla/Wordpress knowledge is a plus.
- Previous experience with E-Commerce solutions is important
- Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
The Web Developer is responsible for developing the functionality of a website or web application. They must be able to work with a team of graphics designers and web designers to develop a fully functional finished product, whether it be a website or web application.
The Web Developer must be able to multitask as new projects supersede current working projects.
The Web Developer is also responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the many websites, web applications, E-commerce sites and marketing portals for multiple companies.
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter expressing your interest and salary history. Careers@ecsgrid.com ECS offers a competitive salary with many benefits including paid holidays, paid vacation days, a free gym membership, 401k plan, std/ltd coverage, life insurance, and paid sick time.
ECS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.