All Campus specializes in marketing distance-learning programs through response-based media to a national audience. We develop an integrated approach that blends both digital ROI tactics to drive online search and traditional offline media engagement to expand private not-for-profit colleges and state universities degree program awareness to qualified students. Our total enrollment solution allows schools to focus on the educational quality of its distance learning programs. We are searching for a Web Designer.
The Web Designer will be working independently and alongside the senior web designer and developers to design new websites and redesigns existing websites. The Web Designer will have the opportunity to contribute to the design and development of college and university websites. The ideal candidate will thrive working in a start-up based environment, motivated to learn and grow their web designing capabilities, and is self taught to broaden their web designing capabilities.
- Create design prototypes from concept to execution for a variety of different projects from landing pages to banner advertisements to email creative
- Display an understanding and knowledge of Optimizations, A/B testing, Multivariate testing and utilizing data to make meaningful audience insights.
- Work with the SEM Manager and marketing team to make design changes based on user conversion metrics on landing pages and organic site structures.
- Develop designs that will be attractive to the target user audiences, provide a great user experience and push the boundaries of innovation
- Developing for mobile devices - both responsive fluid designs and tailored experiences
- Build Web sites using technologies that conform to industry standards.
- Stay ahead of the curve with industry changes and trends.
- Design print collateral for conferences and events showcasing an eye for designing with brand awareness in mind
- Building websites with development standards for cross-browser support and highest level of quality assurance.
- Perform maintenance and updates to existing Web sites, including content updates, design updates, and error correction.
- Collaborate in a team environment that includes developers, editors, sales and business staff, management, and corporate IT staff.
- Make suggestions for improvements in content, implementation, and technology. Contribute to the overall development of All Campus websites and business effectiveness.
- 4 - 6 years of professional web design experience or relevant work experience including optimizing of sites for performance, conversion, and search engine rankings (SEO)
- Portfolio demonstrating ability to create professional looking bitmap and vector graphics for the web media
- Working knowledge/basic understanding of UNIX or LINUX environment (LINUX preferred) to work with our source control management tool
- Ability to work effectively and independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious problem solver with passion for online businesses
o JAVA experience is a plus but not needed
- Experience working with content management systems. An indepth knowledge of WordPress and developing themes for WordPress a huge plus.
- Proven analytic and problem solving skills with the ability to address relevant facts, identify
alternative approaches, and recommend solutions to management and peers, as appropriate.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical concepts with strong proficiency
- Ability to work effectively with peers and IT partners.
- Excellent follow-through ability.
- Ability to think strategically and execute various tactical tasks, as needed.
- Startup culture, looking for a motivated self taught web designer.
4 year degree in Web Design, Graphic Design (or equivalent experience).
Candidates must provide links to an online portfolio or examples of online design work.
All Campus, LLC offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including, 401(k), medical & dental benefits and others.
All Campus is a former division of Alloy Education, which has been leading the way in higher education marketing and recruitment since 1985....