DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for design maintenance of all Web sites and other electronic publications and applications.
- Deals with preparation of illustrative materials from artists and vendors.
- Ensures that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings along with the constraints set by development and design.
- Works with marketing and development staff on style and approach for all projects.
- Provides design elements, comps, templates, and finished solutions.
- Participates in efforts to improve quality of Web sites and other electronic publications as required.
- Knowledge of HTML Web technologies and applications.
- Four to five years experience in Web-based graphic design or web interface design, B.A. or B.S. in graphic design, art or related field or equivalent academic and work experience.
- Ability to coordinate with internal and external groups.
- Experience with audio/video demonstration technologies is highly desirable.
- Written communication skills
HeartVeinNYC / Synamed - 12 days ago