Web designer is responsible for creating the UI / UE for a behavioral health content website and interactive applications and directories. A web designer is expected to take part in the initial planning of the site and applications, discussing ideas for the layout and organization of the website, the types of colors or images to use (photos, illustrations, videos, etc.), and other matters concerning overall graphic design and web functionality.
- Translating marketing and informational content into a functional website
- Mapping and outlining website's structural content
- Creating and editing images and graphics for website use
- Create graphics for advertising campaigns
- Determining all coding requirements for site improvements
- Creating templates of approved website layout
- Coding website using HTML or other appropriate web design tools
- Posting completed website to Internet server using appropriate software
- Web pages should be accessible and functional for use by all levels of the external audience on all types of systems, including older personal and Macintosh computers
The candidates are expected to demonstrate direct substantial experience in:
- Template Creation: Drupal Content management system
- Software: Dreamweaver, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator, and others
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Graphic Design, or similar discipline is strongly preferred. Web Technologies or Multimedia Certifications considered in lieu of education.
- 2 years of experience in creating content focused interactive websites
Patient Conversation Media, Inc. - 22 months ago
Patient Conversation Media, inc. (PCMi) is a technology-driven media enterprise focused on the digital evolution within the health industry....