Excalibur Technology is a leading full service IT solutions provider. Excalibur is a rare find among IT consulting firms because of the many services and products that we offer. This includes solutions for all computer and technology needs including: Internet services, web site design and development, graphic design, custom software and application development, web and email hosting, and more.
We are looking for a self-motivated, well organized, and designer / developer to join our ever-growing team of IT professionals. Qualified candidates must be able to handle multiple projects and a variety of tasks. Qualified candidates must meet the position requirements below.
All candidates must work well both as a team and as an individual. Many of our projects are assigned to one developer at a time. Other times, larger projects are split between multiple team members.
- Communicate with client to understand client needs and vision
- Generate or assist in project proposals
- Create wireframes and mockups
- Logo design, web design, graphic design, page layouts, social media design, email marketing, and marketing material design
- Maintain already established web sites designed by Excalibur or other design firms
- Customize and create basic websites in multiple CMS systems
- Create standards compliant websites via HTML and CSS
- Research and stay current on best design and programming practices
1.Must have basic experience with Classic ASP, ASP.NET or PHP
2.Minimum of 2 years related work experience
3.Proficient in HTML and CSS
4.Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
5.Preferred experience with Joomla, WordPress or Drupal
6.Experience working in a team environment on multiple projects
7.Ability to provide labor cost estimate for individual components of project
8.Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
9.Basic understanding of SEO
10.Strong attention to detail
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Billable Hour Bonuses
- Friendly Work Environment
No remote work is available. This is an "in office" job, M-F 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, with additional hours required in emergencies. No subcontractors, no part time work.