Work closely with marketing, sales, operations, and information technology team members to develop specifications to produce effective online properties that meet business objectives and clearly communicate company positioning and messages. Program, design and administrator all web based marketing initiatives.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Use web-specific design to create a visual appealing, clear, functional web site.
- Plan and design web site layouts, graphical elements, and prototypes.
- Design company web sites, including navigation, process flows and clear communication of intended priorities on a web page.
- Create visual concepts that match the content and the image of Perfect 10’s marketing plans and as directed by management.
- Implement effective content, tools, and features for web based marketing campaigns.
- Estimate work time involved in projects and communicate changes in scope and timelines to team member and department heads.
- Ensure that the layout of content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements if necessary.
- Analyze site usage, make recommendations and develop enhancements based on usability principles and best practices.
- Use knowledge of current web technology and user-interface design standards to identify areas of opportunity and improvement on the site.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Make enhancements to the web site that meets search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and improves search results.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as scanning documents, answering correspondence and creating basic spreadsheets.
- Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and
- Bachelor’s degree in Interactive Design, Graphic Design, Web Development, Web Design, Computer Science or other related field or equivalent work experience required.
Certificates & Licenses
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite 4 including Flash, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, and Fireworks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Software including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visual Studio 2008, Visio 2003, and SQL Server 2005.
- Proficient in web based software applications including Google Analytics, AdWords, and Constant Contact.
- Proficient in cross browser testing including Internet Explorer 5-8, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and the add on developer tools for each browser.
- Proficient in cross platform testing including Macintosh.
- Proficient in server side programming language including C# and SQL.
- Accurate typing skills, approximately 30 words per minute.
- General knowledge of how to use a calculator, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, printer, telephone and various standard office equipment.
- Proficient in basic mathematical skills such as adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying.
- Primary language used to perform this job is English.
Our company is built around two core assets, its brands and its people. That's what makes working at Perfect 10 so special. We believe work...