Date: March 6th, 2013
Location: Emeryville, CA
Reports to: Director, Technical Services
About the Company:
Webmarketing123 is a digital marketing agency that has experienced over 5 years of 50%+ growth, and we’re not taking our foot off the accelerator! In 2012, we were recognized on the Inc. 500 list and #9 on SF Bay Area Fastest growing 100 list. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about all aspects of digital marketing, have a diverse career path, and work amongst a group of talented, motivated peers. Our core values are teamwork, transparency, and "getting things done." We live to make a major impact on our clients’ businesses through effective search engine marketing and social media marketing. We constantly stimulate our employees by providing new challenges and opportunities to expand their skill sets. There are no ‘worker bees’ here. Everyone contributes from day 1 and is a valuable member of our team. We work hard but have a lot of fun too!
About the Position:
You are seeking an experienced Web Developer/Designer who can manage all design aspects of internal and client-facing projects, as well as manage landing pages and WordPress development for our corporate website. These responsibilities include hands-on Photoshop design and coding of landing pages, wireframes and mockups of large-scale websites, creating marketing collateral and light WordPress development.
The Day To Day:
- Design and code landing pages and manage changes with account managers
- Design websites templates, which includes creating wireframes and mockups for client approvals
- Manage design and technical communication between account managers and clients
- Maintain Webmarketing123 corporate website in WordPress CMS
- General technical troubleshooting
What It Takes:
- Extensive experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and other design tools
- Extensive experience with website mockups creation
- Extensive experience with website wireframing and best practices
- Knowledge of up-to-date web technologies
You Already Have:
- 2+ years’ experience in website design and development
- Demonstrated ability to create production-ready mockups and wireframes
- Familiarity with Internet marketing terminology and concepts
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Good listening skills
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
Are you ready to join our team and make a major contribution at Webmarketing123?
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter and put Web Developer/Designer in the subject line.
Please also provide links to your portfolio and/or web design work.
Learn more at http://www.webmarketing123.com/internet-marketing/about-us/careers/