Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, our Financial Services corporation manages over $40 billion in retirement plan assets for more than one million participant accounts. We are constantly looking for ways to create new opportunities to serve our participants. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining ICMA-RC's Marketing team.
This position is responsible developing interactive web sites for both internal and public consumption utilizing current and new web development tools and languages. Works independently as a team to ensure web sites and web site applications work on various browsers and browser platforms, including, handheld devices and that the web sites are built for the best user experience.
Essential functions for this role include:
• Develop, test and debug web site code for the various internal and public websites.
• Use web technologies including but not limited to content management systems (CMS), mobile web site development, social media, other emerging web technologies.
• Conceptualize and develop internet-based innovations based upon business strategies
• Develop and implement procedures to ensure the quality of web site operations and ensure compliance with applicable Internet standards
• Understand and have ability to create Section 508 compliant online resources.
• Understand and utilize fully tools used in the operation of internet sites and operations. Research, recommend, and implement new tools as appropriate
• Develop and implement mass e-mailings and e-surveys.
• Other duties as assigned.
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work-related experience.
• 3-5 yrs web development experience.
• Use of development applications such as Dreamweaver, XML Spy, Eclipse, etc.
• Use of design applications such as Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work in teams and with customers.
• Object-oriented analysis and design experience.
• Web development on both Unix and Windows platforms.
• Experience with Section 508 standards.
For your well-being, we offer a solid compensation and benefits package that features a competitive salary, a straight-forward incentive plan that rewards results, and a 401(k) Plan.
For your career, we offer tuition reimbursement, professional development courses, seminars, career enrichment assignments, mentoring programs and a record of enterprise growth that creates continuing opportunities for career advancement.
Consider ICMA-RC, and respond in strictest confidence. ICMA-RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
ICMA-RC - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard