The Web Developer will work alongside the Web Design team to create engaging and functionally stable websites and digital solutions. The Developer would assume all HTML coding responsibilities, provide technical recommendations, and implement custom solutions tailored to our client’s unique needs. Additionally, the developer will create reusable web-tools, templates, and libraries that optimize agency workflow and expand our offerings. The technical expertise the Web Developer provides is a key addition to our creative and strategic components, providing complete web-integrated solutions for our clients and positioning the agency more securely in the direct-response market.
Our Web Developer will:
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Conceptualize and execute web design solutions within client brand standards and digital best practices.
- Keep apprised of new digital technology, tools and web development trends.
- Collaborate with design team to ensure that all solutions adhere to a high standard of design and user interface/experience.
- Manage client and vendor deliverables and turnaround by established deadlines.
- Maintain accurate and organized resources, tools and assets.
- Work closely with the design team to build user-friendly, engaging interfaces and web-based applications.
- Convert email and website layouts into hand-coded HTML.
- Test and troubleshoot offerings in a cross-browser/platform environment.
- Maintain and post content to internal and client websites.
- Assess and understand our client’s individual needs. Provide technical recommendations and implement solutions that fit their unique requirements.
- Develop reusable web-tools, templates, and libraries that optimize agency workflow and expand our offerings.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging web trends and technologies. Adapt, learn, and implement new technologies that benefit the company and our clients.
- Implement applications in a secure manner. Make recommendations for improving the security of existing applications.
- Work closely with internal teams and outside resources to meet project deadlines and expectations.
Email your resume with salary requirements today to email@example.com.
- Experience developing and maintaining CMS-based websites.
- Familiarity with graphics applications such as Photoshop and Illustrator. Able to slice and export optimized web-ready graphics.
- Expert knowledge of HTML/XHTML and CSS.
- Experience coding both table-based and CSS-based layouts.
- Experience developing AJAX based applications.
- Expert knowledge of server-side programing languages such as PHP, JSP, or ASP.
- Proficiency in database connective technologies such as MySQL.
- Demonstrated ability to write clean, efficient, well-formatted code.
- Familiarity with mobile web development and responsive site design. Mobile application development experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with open-source web technologies.
- Able to rapidly adapt to new trends and technologies. Willing to learn proprietary technologies related to the industry.
- Detail oriented and able to implement solutions efficiently and accurately.
- Comfortable working independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Superior communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills. Able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- PC/MAC Proficient.
- SalesForce development experience is a plus.
- Experience with Convio and Blackbaud is a plus.
- Experience with eCommerce platforms is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Come work for the BEST! Grizzard was named in the AJC’s “Top WorkPlaces in Atlanta – 2011 and 2012. ”
Grizzard Communications - 18 months ago