Immediate long term contract opportunity (12 Months) for Web Developer with Direct Government Client in Brooklyn, NY
Trigyn's Direct Government Client has a long term contract assignment (12 Months) for a Web Developer in Brooklyn, NY.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with JSP coding when necessary.
Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered.
- A minimum of 4 years of overall Site Builder experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in jQuery;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in CSS;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in development and implementation of large-scale enterprise internet/intranet systems.
- Experience working with the following technologies:
- CSS Frameworks
- Solid knowledge of testing tools and techniques;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders; must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources;
- Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance.
Trigyn provides its employees with the following benefits:
- Experience working on government technology projects with the City of New York is preferable.
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance through CIGNA (Contribution Required)
- Dental Insurance through Aetna (Optional Benefit)
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity with Company Match
- TransitChek ® Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (Salary Option)
- Paid Holidays (Salary Option)
About Trigyn : Trigyn is an IT services company with over 900 resources deployed. Trigyn has been in business for over 25 years and is an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 certified company.
Monster - 15 months ago