My client, a small development team in Center City, Philadelphia, that produces software is looking for an ASP.NET/VB developer to provide refactoring support for production code. Development and maintenance is tightly integrated in our lean shop. In a short while you'd be collaboratively adding features, working on new development, working with various APIs and Social Media and working with the team to migrate to ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- The successful candidate will have 3-7 years of software experience with .NET languages and technologies.
- The successful candidate will be career-oriented and looking for a long term opportunity where he/she can advance his/her career and develop his/her technical skill set.
- The position requires effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to work well independently or as part of a team
- The position requires strong analytical skills.
- The mid-level developer will be responsible for analyzing technical requirements and building team solutions to improve performance and achieve business objectives.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years experience with Visual Studio and .NET programming languages (VB.NET or C#) is required.
- Solid understanding of OOP Principles
- Experience with MVC is a major plus.
- Experience with Mobile development is a major plus.
Indeed - 17 months ago