Join AWS to help mobile developers build great cloud-backed apps! As a member of the AWS Mobile team, you will develop services which cater to the needs of mobile developers, including SDKs for the major app platforms such as iOS, Android, Kindle, and web.
This is a unique opportunity to influence the mobile app development community in a big way. We believe that cloud-based multi-device mobile applications are a big deal. Our customers are developers who think likewise and are building those applications. We are driven to support our customers in their endeavors with a variety of service offerings, e.g. SDKs, code samples, tutorials, and one-on-one interaction via community forums.
This role will be responsible for developing the web application which represents the AWS infrastructure console for the mobile developer. This web application empowers mobile developers to quickly and easily manage sophisticated backend services and analytics associated with their apps. We expect all team members to actively participate in product definition, technical architecture review, iterative development, code review, and operations.
Along with this, you will interact with customers (mobile developers) to ensure their needs are met; clear, professional communication with developer customers is an important part of the job.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ years relevant work experience
- 4+ years professional experience in web development or software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java or C++
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
- Experience building large-scale data-driven web sites
- Experience programming applications backed by AWS services
- Proficiency with mobile application development, e.g. Android SDK or iOS SDK
Amazon.com - 7 months ago