The Amazon Web Services developer documentation team is looking for a web developer to help us build the next generation of our developer documentation website. We're looking for someone with strong web development and project management skills to help us build a dynamic user-friendly developer documentation site that delivers a variety of content including HTML, PDF, Kindle, and video.
Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. For more information, go to http://aws.amazon.com.
- Creating interactive prototypes for review
- Implementing and maintaining web analytics instrumentation
- Analyzing current site traffic trends and user behavior
- Building user-friendly web applications that scale to fit a variety of platforms and screen sizes
- Optimizing website performance
- Experience in a Unix/Linux environment
- Experience tracking and analyzing metrics
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency with Responsive Design, web services, CSS3, and HTML5
- Experience with XML and XSLT technology
- Experience building fast and efficient web applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- SEO experience
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality
Amazon.com - 19 months ago
Amazon.com is an American international multibillion dollar electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United...