Build and support web sites, as well as troubleshoot, debug and implement software code. The Web Developer will be responsible for the design, layout, building and deployment of Web forms via HTML, CSS and standard graphics applications. The candidate must enjoy working in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
A successful candidate for the Web Developer position will be a creative, enthusiastic individual who has experience building and supporting web sites. A sturdy foundation of technical skills, solid understanding of the development process and ability to adhere to software development methodologies are required. Strong analytical, written, and verbal skills are a must. Flexibility and attention to detail are key attributes to be successful.
• Experience designing and developing web services
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to explain technical matters to non-technical people
• Capacity to work in an interruptive environment and still delivering quality solutions
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or higher
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Experience with MVC.NET, XML, XSL, CSS, Visual Studio.NET utilizing version 4.0 or above of the .NET framework
• Experience with web services (WCF) and custom windows services
With over 1,700 healthcare facilities as clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management software for the healthcare industry. Through its cloud-based solutions, HealthcareSource helps healthcare organizations source, hire, assess, and develop the best workforce possible in order to reduce costs and to improve patient satisfaction and safety. The company’s talent management software solutions include applicant tracking, onboarding, performance management, behavioral assessments, reference checking, physician recruiting, and candidate sourcing. A private corporation, HealthcareSource focuses exclusively on the healthcare industry and consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. HealthcareSource was named 2011 category leader for Talent Management by KLAS Research. For more information, visit www.healthcaresource.com .
We provide a great working environment. We provide all the tools you need for success – high end hardware, software, and training; supportive management; a brand new class-A office building in a convenient location. We work hard, but we have fun – load up on free coffee and soda, play on our Xbox 360 or Wii to unwind, enjoy the company of colleagues who share in our culture of openness, team-orientation, and high achievement.