Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
Experienced web developer with in-depth knowledge of Drupal, PHP, MySQL, HTML and JQuery with hands-on experience with Drupal7 development and administration (updates and upgrades). As a member of the Marketing web team, the candidate will be working in a LAMP environment to develop, manage, and maintain web applications and systems that support our online digital presence.
• Provide coding enhancements, bug fixes, security patches, and ongoing maintenance of Drupal 7 based website for Drupal core, custom modules and contributed modules.
• Built additional functionality as and when required via contributed or custom modules and custom themes.
• Manage code via version and revision control system.
• QA all code changes and release to production as and when applicable.
• 5+ years web development with focus on Drupal development and administration
• Strong understanding of Drupal themes and ability to create new themes
• Ability to create new Drupal modules and modify existing modules.
• Strong understanding of version control processes in general and SVN in particular
• 3+ years of PHP experience
• 3+ years of MySQL experience
• 5+ years of HTML, CSS (HTML5 is desirable, but not required)
• Familiarity with chroot, rsync and ssh
• Photoshop experience preferred but not required
Intacct - 8 months ago