We're Prezi. Check us out. We’re a group of passionate people committed to changing the way people tell stories and share their ideas. We’re growing fast, and looking for a couple of Full Stack engineers to come work with us in our downtown San Francisco office.
We are looking for innovative engineers with strong analytical and problem solving skills to join our new team focused on growth.
You will work in a small, cross functional team with a designer, copywriter, qa and product manager.
If you love to create programs, love technology and design and have an enthusiasm for your work, join us and help us continue to build a world class product.
We need help from a developer who possesses
- experience with Python and Django is an advantage
- solid knowledge of web development (layouts, interaction, patterns, typography, backend)
- can design and write code the same time using standards based techniques and tools
- has user experience and interaction in mind
- Bachelor degree preferably in computer science or software engineering - equivalent work experience is acceptable.
- Must demonstrate either significant hobby or professional experience in software development.
- Able to meet deadlines and work within an international environment, exchange knowledge with colleagues and be up to date with new trends.
- Learn fast and pick-up new stuff easily.
- Analyze and solve programming tasks independently and pro-actively.
- Critical thinking attitude.
What we offer
- International working environment, international career opportunity.
- Creative, fast-paced, flexible, fun, and challenging environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefit package (health/life insurance, yearly contribution to vacation).
- Prezi fellowship - work at our Budapest office for periods of time.
- Visit professional conferences on the company’s expenses.
Prezi is a web-based presentation tool that lets users connect ideas in one space to form a story. The spatial approach allows users to...