Work from home opportunity!
Our Client has led in the design and implementation of more than 100 web content management applications serving Fortune 1000 companies and other large organizations across a broad range of industries. Clients look to us as a full-service web solutions partner, helping to solve problems and create opportunities through web technology.
Our promise is to deliver right-sized web solutions on time and on budget that empower our clients to own their web. We care about meeting our client's needs and gaining their satisfaction every step of the way. Our door is always openlet the conversation begin.
We are looking for somebody with the following experience:
- Develop sites using Sitecore CMS following best practices SDLC
- Integrate the CMS with various search engines, external systems and Sharepoint as needed
- Customize workflows
- Write quality documentation to support work
- Write unit and automated web tests to validate the system
- Reliably estimate development time for key deliverables
- Communicate effectively with client stakeholders and project team about deliverables, open issues and requirements.
- 2+ years development experience
- Fluent in .Net, preferably with a Microsoft certification
- Experience developing with modern CMS software with at least one Sitecore implementation
- Experience with XML and XSLT
- HTML and CSS
- System modeling and analysis
- Automated test writing
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to meet project timelines and budgets
- Ability to collaborate with peers on a project to meet client needs
Katch, LLC - 11 months ago