- Strog experience developing new web applications with packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications.
- Play a key role in building medium to large-scale external customer facing, high volume web based applications.
- Maintain existing intranet, extranet, and internet sites and applications.
- Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing applications.
- Perform complete testing of web applications, unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Candidate must be a team player.
- Minimum 3+ years C# .Net development experience.
- Strong skills in OO .Net development required.
- Must have strong skills in MS SQL Server .
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Previous content management system experience is a PLUS.
- Experience resolving hardware and software issues.
- Must have great communication (verbal and written), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must have proven history of increasing levels of responsibility and complexity in a structured environment.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, MIS, or related experience
- Professional environment and culture
Must be eligible to work in US as a full time direct employee.
80-100k max total compensation dependent upon performance, experience and capabilities
NO CONTRACT COMPANIES