WOOD Consulting Services, Inc. is a dynamic and growing small business offering challenging opportunities to well qualified candidates. Since 1997, WOOD has brought innovative solutions to federal and state government clients in support of mission-critical requirements as a prime contractor and as a subcontractor. Today, we are a leading provider of transformation services with special emphasis on interoperability challenges faced by clients such as the Department of Defense, the Federal Aviation Administration, the Department of the Treasury, the State of Maryland, and Howard County Government.
WOOD has a benefit package that ranks within the top 5% of local businesses. We invite you to visit our website at www.woodcons.com to learn more and to submit your resume. We look forward to speaking with you.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Candidate shall provide full integration of SharePoint Services with applications that support the customers mission. This includes the following tasks:
- The implementation of CASPORT user access filtering and PKI authentication in conjunction with current authentication methodology such as Active Directory
- The design, development and implementation of SharePoint connectors to mission support applications built in IBM Domino, ColdFusion and other technologies
- Identify SharePoint software and hardware needs for development and production environments
- Provide ongoing comprehensive central SharePoint administration including management of SharePoint permissions
- Analyze customer intentions and translate them into defined requirements
- Provide for the creation, modification and deletion of collections, sites, users, groups, document libraries, and My Sites in SharePoint
- Provide for the implementation of templates, creation of custom templates, development of work flows and design/implementation of web parts in SharePoint
- Follow configuration management, change management and project management standards and tools to support CITO activities
- Provide continuing help desk support for the SharePoint site and associated applications
- Research and recommend technology solutions appropriate to meeting customer SharePoint instantiations goals and needs
- Provide technical guidance to solve problems and recommend future courses of development for the customer SharePoint instantiations
Requires Top Secret/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph
- B.S. degree in a technical field and 2 years of related experience
- Advanced knowledge/expertise in MS SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 development and administration in addition to having experience in providing Tier I/II level help desk support
- Responsibility for all web page and web-based application support, both development and maintenance tasks, including support for legacy
Wood Consulting - 9 months ago