Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading customers in their transformation to become social enterprises. Social enterprises are able to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services give customers the tools to create a true social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate. With more than 9,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.5B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The Marketing Cloud is not only about technology, it's about changing the customer experience—making it personal, and really relevant, fast. The Marketing Cloud unites the capabilities of Buddy Media, the world's #1 social marketing solution, with the world's #1 social listening platform, Radian6. In line with explosive growth we are looking for a Front End Engineer to join this journey and make a meaningful impact in helping Clients get connected to their customers in a whole new way.
Marketing Front-End Engineer
The Front-End Engineer role requires a firm understanding of semantic, standards-compliant (X)HTML & CSS. The ability to use CSS to create complex layouts across multiple platforms is a must-have skill. If you love front-end development and have a positive, get-it-done attitude with the ability to balance a large workload with demanding deadlines, we'd love to hear from you.
• Convert/Slice PSDs into assets and develop pixel-perfect web layouts
• Collaborate with marketing project manager, production designers, online producer and engineers to create end-products that capture the goals of the marketing team
• Work with the internal team to be familiar with latest features and functionality available within our products
• Work on multiple projects and jobs simultaneously requiring stringent attention to detail and excellent time-management capabilities
• Complete front work for marketing projects across a variety of platforms
• 2+ years experience working in a professional, team-oriented environment and/or experience working on commercial sites
• Experience using version control tools like Github and SVN
• Experience using project management tools like Basecamp
• Proficiency in semantic (X)HTML & CSS
• Excellent proficiency in semantic (X)HTML & CSS
• Proficiency in Photoshop, and experience building web layouts from PSDs
• Knowledge of browser differences/limitations and how to create cross-browser solutions
• Knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 and what elements are supported in modern browsers
• Knowledge of web typography and font embedding by use of the @font-face rule
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems such as WordPress
• Experience using Facebook and Facebook applications
• Able to work on multiple projects and maintain deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and quality assurance required
• Knowledge of PHP is a plus
· Inquisitive and analytical personality;
· Strong initiative and positive attitude;
· Professional, organized and responsible;
· Tenacity, drive and the desire to succeed in a start-up environment;
· Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills;
· Outstanding time management skills; and
· A well-developed sense of humour.
salesforce.com - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard