Excalibur Technology is a leading full service IT solutions provider. Excalibur is a rare find among IT consulting firms because of the many services and products that we offer. This includes solutions for all computer and technology needs including: Internet services, website design / development, graphic design, custom software / application development, web and email hosting, and more.
We are looking for a self-motivated, well organized, and experienced programmer / developer to join our ever-growing team of IT professionals. Qualified candidates must be able to handle multiple projects and a variety of tasks. This position includes multiple tasks within our Web and Internet Division. This is a full time permanent position. Only local candidates need apply.
While this position is primarily custom programming, other tasks will include working with content management systems, shopping cart setup, creating or assisting with labor cost estimates based on client requirements, and more.
All candidates must work well both as a team and as an individual. Many of our projects are assigned to one programmer at a time. Other times, larger projects are split between multiple developers. Qualified candidates must meet the position requirements below.
- Program and develop standards compliant custom websites / applications from start to finish using multple programming languages
- Client consultation on project requirements
- Generate or assist in project proposals
- Maintain already established web sites and applications designed by Excalibur or other design firms
- Develop in-house applications
- Customize and create websites in multiple CMS systems
- Develop social media and mobile applications
- Research and stay current on best programming practices
1.Must have experience with ASP.NET or PHP and CSS
2.Strong background in Object Oriented Programming
4.Strong programming skills in SQL or MySQL
5.Relational database structuring
6. Basic experience utilizing Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Fireworks or PaintShop Pro
7.Basic understanding and knowledge of email configurations and Internet connectivity
8.Preferred experience with Joomla, WordPress, Drupal or other open source CMS platforms
9.Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
10.Basic understanding of SEO
11.Strong attention to detail
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Billable Hour Bonuses
- Friendly Work Environment
No remote work is available. This is an "in office" job, M-F 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, with additional hours required in emergencies. No subcontractors, no part time work.