Job responsibilities for this position will consist of providing excellent customer service, creating and maintaining department websites, publications and social media accounts. Furthermore, students may be asked by senior department staff to help with other areas associated within the department.
Jeremy Raines - Jeremy.Raines@eku.edu
Minimum Licensure/Certification Qualifications:
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
Minimum Experience Qualifications:
Special Instructions to Applicants
- Familiarity with web design and/or web authoring. (Please do not count social networking experience).
- Excellent customer service skills, a positive attitude, and a professional demeanor are all required for successful candidates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are desired.
- Basic proficiency with personal computers and prior experience using computers is expected.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and a high degree of confidentiality are essential.
- Must be extremely reliable, responsible, professional in appearance and able to work under pressure.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment is needed.
Documents you may attach when applying for this position:
Additional Space Reserved for Attaching Documents 1
Documents you must attach when applying for this position:
Schedule of Availability
- This position funding is preferred for federal work study, if you are unsure if you are eligible for federal work study funding, please contact Student Employment Services to verify eligibility at (859) 622-5094 prior to applying for the position. Qualified applicants eligible for institutional funding are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must have availability during office hours, Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM.
Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Eastern Kentucky University is an EEO/AA institution that values diversity in its faculty, staff, and student body. In keeping with this commitment, the University welcomes applications from diverse candidates and candidates who support diversity.
For more information, please visit our Equal Opportunity Office .
Eastern Kentucky University - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -