Senior Web Developer
We need a Sr. Web Developer to be responsible for design, development, and maintenance of a portfolio of web-based business-critical software applications that include ecommerce systems, business intelligence applications, and Software-as-a-Service applications.
Functioning independently you will have a principal role in the full range of software development lifecycle activities from requirements gathering to testing, deployment, support, and maintenance. The software you will develop and maintain will be custom line-of-business software used by internal customers as well Software-as-a-Service products used by external customers. As the company expands you will have the opportunity to build a development team and pursue other product developments.
• Analyzing, designing, constructing, maintaining, and supporting business critical software systems that are aligned with business objectives.
• Documenting decisions, adhering to standards, and communicating with stakeholders and internal customers.
• Working directly with internal customers in a team environment to develop solutions to problems using education and judgment.
• Providing data, decision support tools, and information to enable stakeholders to make well-informed business decisions.
• Working closely with IT in the development and enabling of enterprise-wide solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 3+ years’ experience with at least one web application framework such as LAMP
• Experience with UI principles
• Experience developing and maintaining REST or SOAP APIs.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Experience with SQL
• Familiar with agile software development methodologies
• Experience with W3C standards such as HTML5 and CSS3