Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live
entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four
market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts,
Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader
and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with
over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation
Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more
than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world’s
top artist management company, representing over 250
artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the
leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions,
enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200
million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through
its live event and digital platforms. For additional
information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an
entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward
thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment,
our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds
like you then please read on!
Ticketmaster is looking for an Analyst to work in its
E-comm Operations department. You will be responsible
for the day-to-day maintenance of Ticketmaster’s
proprietary applications. The Senior Analyst will
coordinate and execute the configuration, deployment,
maintenance, and monitoring of each application’s
components and provide global support for Ticketmaster’s
online products & services.
- Manage configuration and change control for the
for all issues pertaining to the production environment.
- Provide technical assistance to other business units
defects and isolating them in source code.
- Assist QA and Development in detecting software
- Provide incident reporting and statistical analysis to
team to meet OLAs (operating level agreements)
- Provide tier two support for technical incidents
- Manage incidents queues and works closely with the
support after business hours.
- Ready to be part of an on call rotation to provide
- A high capacity for logical reasoning
- A proven ability to troubleshoot complex systems
- Quantifiable hands-on experience with UNIX systems (3+
- A strong inherent understanding of production
- A strong understanding of web based applications /
- A thorough working knowledge of Perl and UNIX shell
- Ability to communicate articulately and effectively
- Experience with Perl, C, C++ or Shell scripting.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL or
- Experience building and installing software in a
Experience with JBoss applications.
- Experience with web servers (Apache, IIS, TomCat).
subjects to people with skill levels varying from the
- Ability to effectively explain complex technological
completely non-technical to senior engineers
Req. Code : 4338
Division/Department : Ticketmaster
Skills : Information Technology - > Hardware
Live Nation Entertainment - 15 months ago