We are seeking a Web and Marketing Content Writer/Editor who is passionate about creating meaningful content and helping transform content from other contributors. This position will be responsible for writing effective, customer-facing copy for Phone.com web sites, blog and marketing programs. Content must meet usability standards, brand image, and business requirements.
- Creating consistent, on-brand messaging for target audiences from developer to business level.
- Writing effectively for various platforms, keeping in mind the user experience (UX), information architecture (IA), and content strategy (CS).
- Managing and coordinating the content review/feedback process and updates.
- Delivering content that adheres to digital content strategy, corporate guidelines and best practices.
- Acting as a team advocate in supporting and emphasizing standards and best practices.
- Helping define, document and communicate content processes, timelines and ongoing deliverables.
- Excellent editorial skills with a sound understanding of writing for the web and engaging online audiences.
- Comfortable in quickly creating meaningful content for a variety of audiences
- Ability to take draft content from a variety of sources throughout the company, and transform it into usable content.
- Ability to manage a content calendar, work within deadlines, and coordinate various company resources.
- Proven ability to balance writing for response, customer experience and SEO best practices.
- Familiarity with social media tools
- Ability to work on multiple, changing priorities
- Attention to detail
- Sense of humor
- Outgoing, energetic personality
- Experience in a fast-paced technology-driven environment
- You're fun to be around
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive paid-time-off (PTO) policy â€“ paid vacations and holidays
- Free lunch on Fridays; free soda and coffee
- Awesome work environment; small company vibe where you will make a difference
- Free phone service and Phone.com swag!