We are looking for a highly motivated, reliable and enthusiastic individual to join our website consulting team. The Website/Drop Ship Coach will have the opportunity to work closely with some of the top internet marketers in Utah, and be trained on all aspects of business and website set up, marketing best practices, competition analysis and supplier research. Experience with website building, suppliers and internet marketing is preferred but not required.
As a Website/Drop Ship Coach, you will lead clients (on the phone) through all aspects of the drop shipping/website process. You will teach them the basics of supply and demand research, business set up, and how to find and contact suppliers. Once their site is complete you will review it to make sure it meets our quality standards and the client’s expectations.
Positions Open: 1 Part Time
Work schedule: Flexible, 20-30 hours/week, preferred 8:00-1:00 PM (M-F)
Perks: Exciting/Energetic Work Environment, Foosball, Ping Pong, and Mini Basketball Tournaments, Fountain Drinks & Pebble Ice, Monthly Company Luncheons
• Be personable, approachable, confident, and outgoing
• 1-2 years of customer service/coaching experience or equivalent education
• Preferred drop shipping/website building background
• Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to type 40-60 wpm
• Proficient in Microsoft Office esp. Excel
• Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
• Team player
• Work with team members to help clients find quality products, find and contact suppliers, and then review clients websites with them
• Provide client support via E-mail or phone
• Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
• Recommend process improvements
• Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Please send a completed Employment Applicaton form and a copy of your resume to email@example.com for consideration. Thank You.
Marketecture - 10 months ago