Vertive ( http://www.vertive.com/ ) is looking for talented writers who have an interest in Internet marketing to work with and learn from the growing Vertive team and help support Offers.com. These positions may have the opportunity to transition into either a part-time role after the internship or a full-time role after graduation.
Note: This is not a freelance writing position.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND DO AT VERTIVE
As a Website Editorial intern, you will learn how to create content that informs and educates consumers while it also supports conversion and sales.
Here are a few highlights of these positions:
WHO WE WANT FOR THESE POSITIONS
- Insightful Content – write different kinds of Website copy that engages users and encourages repeat visits
- Merchandising – determine the most effective way to explain and promote products and services online
- SEO – adapt content using best practices for search engines to improve Web visibility
- Social Media – write blog posts and get involved in publicizing site content using social tools
Vertive strives to hire the best and brightest and that includes our interns! We are looking for individuals with an enthusiasm for copywriting that can learn quickly.
The ideal intern candidates are:
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Detail-Oriented – write accurate content with little editing or follow up in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled Writers – be adept at adjusting writing style for a specific audience and/or situation and adopting the "voice" and style of Offers.com
- Deal Hunters – be passionate about finding our customers the best offers, deals and savings on the Internet
- Web Savvy – leverage your enthusiasm and knowledge of the Internet to better serve Offers.com users
- Interested in the "Why" and "How" of Online Marketing – go beyond stale product descriptions to help users understand the benefits of deals, coupons and discounts. Discover how to write content that truly influences user behavior.
- Independent Thinkers – take initiative to recommend new ideas and develop your understanding of online marketing and copywriting.
Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with experience. Benefits for part-time employees include:
- Snacks and drinks
- Weekly lunch in the office
- Vertive can work with you to set this up as an Internship
- A great culture with continuous learning and opportunities for career advancement
- Please be prepared to provide samples to illustrate your relevant experience upon request
- All positions are located at our office in Austin, Texas
- Vertive does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies
- Vertive is a tobacco-free workplace
- A background check is conducted on all new hires including education and licenses, as well as criminal, financial and work history
- We are unable to respond individually to each person interested in our company, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If we are interested in talking to you further we will contact you. Please, no phone calls about this job.
Vertive, LLC - 2 years ago