McGraw-Hill School Education (MHSE), the leading provider of print and digital educational materials for the Intervention, Adult Basic Ed and Workforce markets, has an exceptional opportunity for a Website Specialist , located in Columbus , OH .
The Website Specialist will be responsible for supporting activities related to the development and maintenance of the eCommerce site, micro-sites, virtual conferences, and other digital projects. This position will also play a key role in executing, integrating, maintaining, reporting and optimizing marketing automation programs designed to intelligently capture, nurture and convert prospects through an aggressive sales cycle.
- Maintain all content on eCommerce site, micro-sites, and virtual events by working with marketing, sales, and development teams to gather requirements, organize assets/content, and review all updates for quality assurance.
- Build virtual events using CMS tools and gather and organize all downloadable files, videos and images required for the event. Work closely with Creative team on all graphics and the E-mail Marketing team on promotion of the event.
- Coordinate and execute all marketing automation campaigns to support the eCommerce site and the microsites.
- Construct optimal workflows/process management procedures and ensure accurate synchronization between marketing automation software and Salesforce.com.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize lead nurturing and scoring programs in all phases of customer buying cycles on the eCommerce site.
- Participate in efforts to continually improve the quality of the eCommerce site and microsites.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events.
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science or related field, plus one year of experience
- Ability to trouble-shoot issues and escalate problems effectively and efficiently
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, and organizational skills
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla etc.)
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver)
- Basic knowledge of marketing automation solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
McGraw-Hill Higher Education is a premier provider of print and digital teaching and learning solutions for the post-secondary and higher...