To provide nursing assessment, planning and care to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care after regular business hours and/or on weekends. Supports the Provider Relations activities of the organization.
You're more than a Weekend Evening RN EX at AseraCare Hospice. With your vast experience, you know quality care and that's why we've entrusted you to join together with a team of spiritual care coordinators, social workers and counselors. That's because we know you'll go to any length for our patients during their end-of-life journeys. You'll ensure patients receive care on a variety of levels because at AseraCare Hospice, we consider the whole patient. That's why you'll participate in our interdisciplinary approach while simultaneously leading by example and setting only the highest standards. You'll engage with the patient's entire family to help them and other caregivers understand and support the process. You'll see your impact in this highly valuable role every day, as you adjust to new working environments and make a profound difference in the lives you touch.
We are looking for qualified and compassionate candidates with considerable nursing experience. You are independent, flexible, a leader and ready to inspire our talented medical professionals to uphold our promise of quality care. Ideal Weekend Evening RN EX candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply Registered Nurse
* Registered nurse with a current state license
* Current certification for CPR
* Minimum of one (1) year general nursing experience with current Hospice, medical, surgical or critical care experience. Experience with providing pain management and IV skills preferred.
* Experience in providing services to terminally ill patients.
* Licensed driver with a reliable automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements.
* Ability to work weekday nights and weekends.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Preferred Qualifications * Familiarity with policies of the hospice and state and federal regulations pertaining to nursing services including Medicare certification
* Commitment to company philosophy of care.
* Excellent observation, nursing judgment and communication skills.
* Ability to provide good written documentation in a timely manner.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with residents, families, and other employees at all levels.
* Must possess computer skills at a level necessary to accomplish the job
As AseraCare Hospice professionals, helping our patients and their families to feel as comfortable as possible during a stressful and emotional time is at the heart of everything we do. We believe the hospice care journey is about compassion, commitment, and dignity. Partnering with our patients' personal physicians, we work to minimize pain and provide emotional and spiritual guidance for patients and their families as they prepare for change. As one of the nation's premier providers of hospice services, we offer a full range of hospice career opportunities. If you share our approach to delivering personalized, quality hospice care, we can deliver the independence, rewards and clinical excellence you want from your career!
11 Weatherford Sq #13
Fillmore Capital Partners specializes in commercial real estate investments, especially in health care, lodging, senior housing,...