1. Administer all TPR Test Types (ACT, DAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT - all subject areas, OAT, and SAT) held on Saturdays
2. Time students meticulously, give five-minute warnings where necessary, and ensure students follow the rules.
3. Ensure students follow the rules and give five-minute warnings when necessary
4. Collect, organize and return all test materials to local offices within 24 hours of test administration
5. Discuss our courses and products with students and parents.
6. Accept and enter payments.
7. Scan and score tests, print and file score reports.
8. Other duties as assigned, including data entry, filing
1. Customer service orientated
2. Ability to work and interact with a large constituency including students, parents and office staff
3. Strong organizations skills that provide ability to administer six to eight test types to as many as 90 students at one time
4. Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
5. High school diploma required
6. Experience taking standardized tests is highly desirable
The Princeton Review - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The Princeton Review, Inc. provides integrated classroom-based, print and online products and services that address the needs of students,...