8/23/2012 - SN
897 - Welder/Machinist
A technology company located in Atlanta, GA 30336 has an opening for a 2nd shift, Welder/Machinist position. THIS POSITION OFFERS GROWTH POTENTIAL.
- Possess an aptitude in mechanical and electrical equipment
- Be able to sit, stand, lift, and maneuver heavy weights
- Be able to perform manual labor, including but not limited to heavy lifting
- Possess previous experience working as a Welder/Machinist
- Position is 2nd shift, working 2:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m.
- Some overtime following shift and weekend hours may be required
- A valid Georgia driver's license and personal transportation
- Prior precision balancing experience is a plus
****NOTE: THIS POSITION IS NOT ACCESSIBLE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION****
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone or e-mail. All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview. Selected applicants will be contacted by the hiring agency for next steps in the selection process. Applicants who are not selected will not receive notification.
DeKalb Workforce Development - 14 months ago