Performs welding tasks in the spools department using any of the following processes, mig, tig, fluxcore, and sub-arc. Reads moderately complex blueprints, may perform cutting and fit tasks, high pressure testing, may place pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides and steps using measuring instruments and various hand tools.
- Welding pipe in positions on and off a pen wheel
- Make welds with brackets and braces and use grinders
- Blue print reading
- Must pass GTAW: 6G -2.75” O.D. x .625” pipe test (Tig weld all the way out and tig stringer – flux core fill and cap)
- Must be qualified in two or more of the following: Mig, tig, flux-core or stick
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Experience making quality X-Ray and U.T. welds with minimal rework
- Proficient in flame and plasma cutting torches and automated equipment
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand basic English
- 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Tig and Sub Arc a plus
- Advanced proficiency in pipe or vessel welding
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran - 15 months ago
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...