We are currently seeking a Well Tester 1 for our location in Dickinson, ND .
This position performs flow back, well testing, and rig up/rig down services in the field for Oil & Gas fracturing operations serviced by Key’s Edge division. Comprehensive knowledge of well-testing equipment and the ability to identify, isolate and repair equipment/process errors is crucial. Successful candidates will hold 2 – 3 years of experience.
- Loading, unloading, rigging up/rigging down of equipment onsite.
- Maintain and repair all components of a high-pressure, well-testing operation: flow lines/connections, manifolds, sand knock-outs, separators, flare stacks, gas busters, safety systems.
- Perform basic diagnostics through measurements, analysis and interpretation of fluids, sands, gases, minerals and pressures present within production wells.
- Process work-order tickets onsite and coordinate fulfillment with district administration staff.
- Monitor well production and document through internal and/or client-based reporting structures.
- Collaborate with client representatives and/or their third-party representatives as required.
- Perform all aspects of work in compliance with applicable HSE regulations and company policy.
- Perform worksite duties such as cleaning assigned work area and abiding by client rules/regulations.
- Transport equipment and/or personnel to and from worksites.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED and/or 2-3 years work-related experience.
- Ability to apply mathematical skills in the calculation of gas and fluid rates without the use of computer or calculator.
- Detail oriented and must have excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Proficient in general computer use knowledge and MS Excel.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Valid driver license and must meet all qualifications defined in company motor vehicle policy.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people internally and externally.
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, company paid life insurance, matching 401(k), education assistance, company paid short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services is a dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production...