West IP Communications is a forward-looking, knowledge-based company founded with a singular vision; to unite and deploy the most powerful business technologies ever devised via a scalable, on-demand, cloud-based communications platform; one capable of delivering a complete and continuously advancing package of unified communications services and applications.
Responsible for adding revenue to assigned business segment selling assigned products and services through a variety of sales activities (e.g., networking, prospecting, seeking referrals, working marketing leads, etc.) and bring sales activates to a close in order to meet established revenue targets; optimize each contact with new and existing clients providing clients with the highest standard of customer service through the sales cycle; initiate the sales process, making sales presentations to sales prospects; establish an excellent on-going working relationship with corporate partners and prospects continuously striving to improve the business relationship
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required with major course work in business administration, communications, marketing, or a related field required
* Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
To progress within the Regional Sales Manager job family it is necessary to meet established experience criteria and revenue targets.
Regional Sales Manager 1:
* Minimum three years outside sales experience required, preferably in a business to business environment.
* Minimum one year experience applicable data and voice products (LAN/WAN, IP Communications or a telecom background) required
Regional Sales Manager 2:
* Minimum five years outside sales experience required, preferably in a business to business environment.
* Minimum two years experience applicable data and voice products (LAN/WAN, IP Communications or a telecom background) required
* Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
* Intermediate understanding of voice and data networking infrastructure, including carrier and customer routing and switching along with IP communications end-points preferred
West IP Communications offers a variety of benefits to our employees including competitive compensation, comprehensive health coverage, 401(k) retirement plan, tuition assistance, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Check out our opportunities and see the difference a career can make.
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through MM/DD/YYYY.
More information on our companies can be found at:
Come help us lead the way!
West Corporation - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Spoken every day, in every way.
To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized...