Bring new broker relationship to EverBank. Develop existing broker relationships and increase closed loan production via quality sales calls.
• Gain approval for 25-30 quality broker relationships.
• Conduct quality sales calls with prospective and existing clients including information gathering, product matching and policy education.
• Generate registrations which result in closed volume that represents pull-through of 75% or higher.
• Consistently fund a minimum of 8mm in closed loan production on a monthly basis.
• Work with management and staff to develop professional, respectful relationships between mortgage brokers and internal staff.
• Actively maintain personal pipeline.
• Work with management to actively project closed loan volume and consistently meet funding goals.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Knowledge of the wholesale lending process.
• Knowledge of the selected marketplace and quality mortgage brokers in the marketplace.
• Knowledge of the loan programs, standard underwriting guidelines, processing and QC requirements.
• Must be able to effectively communicate and present mortgage products, company policies and company procedures.
• Ability to overcome sales objections.
• Ability to question and listen to the client to determine needs and fulfill them.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
Training and Experience
• Prior Wholesale Account Executive experience required.
• Minimum of 3 years mortgage industry experience.
• Preferred: college degree.
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Assessment Screening
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial...