EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Minimum of 3 years FHA and Conventional prime wholesale origination experience required.
- Prefer candidates that have an existing broker base experienced in originating FHA and Conventional mortgage loans.
Solicits conventional and government mortgage business originated by Nationstar Mortgage Company approved mortgage brokers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Generates FHA and Conventional mortgages through effective prospecting of mortgage brokers.
- Sources new brokers on an ongoing basis and submits required documentation for broker approval with Nationstar Mortgage.
- Trains mortgage brokers to properly submit and structure loans to meet Nationstar Mortgage’s loan submission guidelines.
- Develops and manages all business opportunities within a defined sales territory.
- Assists in obtaining sufficient and complete documentation from the broker as required by Nationstar Mortgage’s underwriting/processing guidelines.
- Acts as a liaison between Nationstar Mortgage and the mortgage broker throughout all phases of the loan process.
- Maintains sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports.
Nationstar Mortgage - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Nationstar Mortgage helps turn home ownership into more than just a wish upon a star. The company services residential mortgage loans...