We have an outstanding career opportunity for a successful Windows C/C++ Developer located in our Oceanport, New Jersey office. The developer will be part of our product development team and will be tasked with projects to contribute and build enterprise data management software for a large Windows NT environment. The right candidate must be innovative, technology savvy and have the experience and skills to design, code, and test advanced storage management client/server software.
Position Responsibilities include:
Position Requirements include:
- Participate and contribute to team product meetings
- Design and code applications within our software product
- Work with test team on resolving bugs
- Work with support team on customer feedback for patches
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 2 years C/C++ programming & debugging skills in a Windows/NT environment
- Familiarity with HTML, ASP, web development tools
- Debugging experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Commvault Systems - 17 months ago
CommVault Systems wants to have a lock on data management. The company provides software that customers use to store and manage enterprise...