The Windows Software Deployment/Packaging Specialist will modify and maintain both COTS and GOTS software packages to meet specific customer requirements and be able to create jobs to deploy developed packages on three network domains. Software packages will be distributed using automated delivery tools (Altiris and SCCM, or a similar IT SW distribution tool).
Essential job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Create software packages utilizing Wise Package Studio, or like tool.
• Maintain technical support documentation that aligns to packaging standards and processes.
• Deploy application patches and updates as requested/required.
• Utilize System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 to perform job duties, to include (but not limited to) configuration, client health management, and software deployment.
• Provide afterhours support for software delivery related to Change Management and/or Problems and Incidents.
• Execution of daily work to be in compliance with DoD Information Assurance standards and practices.
• Work with Contract and Government IT Service Management teams to resolve problems and incidents.