Bringing Solutions that Make Business Better
Windows System / Network Administrator
Fairfax, VA – Full Time
Here’s what you can do:
You will use your drive and talents as a Windows System /Network Administrator to work 2 different shifts - day shift- 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Thursday through Saturday and every other Wednesday or a 6:00 am to 6:00 pm- Sunday through Tuesday and every other Wednesday to support a government client in Fairfax, VA. As a Windows System /Network Administrator, you will:
Your overall purpose will be to provide Windows System / Network Administration as well as Help Desk support.
- Provide Windows system administration such as adding and removing user accounts, configures and correcting printer issues and mail profiles and restarting servers.
- Troubleshooting routers and switches and port security issues.
- Monitor customer applications and operational architecture through a 24/7 Operating Center environment to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
You should be able to:
If you possess these minimum position qualifications, we should talk:
- Monitor local servers via VMware vsphere
- Provide remote support and administration via Citrix AppCenter and LanDESK
- Manage user accounts via QUEST & Active Directory
- Answering queries by telephone and email in support of customer’s computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems and execute network procedures.
- Maintain and update tickets, records and tracking databases, also alert management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
- Conduct problem determination and escalation, and provides problem resolution.
Your experience is important. Do you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years of Windows System Administration background
- 3 + years’ experience in distributed WAN systems environment supporting COTS software.
- 3 + years’ experience in help desk and network management (NOC) or customer support management.
- An active SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE or Active Top Secret Clearance IS REQUIRED.
Are you a fit? Click here or go to www.resolvit.com to register with our online talent community and apply for the position, then, follow up at 703-564-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Knowledge of networking administration tools and equipment (i.e. HP NNM, HP OVO, HP OVPI, and HP OVIS).
- Understanding of networks and networking equipment, also able to perform level 1 and level 2 troubleshooting of switches, and routers preferably Cisco equipment.
- Experience with Remote support and administration via Citrix and Active Directory.
What We Offer:
Click here to apply online
- Full time employment
- Career advancement
- Ongoing training
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision,
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Matching
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Resolvit, LLC - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...