Assist in credit projects including administrative tasks, excel development, and PowerPoint creation.
Research specific economic and credit items and provide updates to credit team.
Assist in monitoring credit market sensitive data.
Gather aggregate counterparty risk across clearing house utilizing various systems.
Utilize excel data mining and perform analysis of credit agenda items.
Assist in updating rating templates with current financial data and develop understanding of bank financial statements.
Monitor collateral exposures and assist in data consolidation.
Follow targeted current news events.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be currently enrolled in college coursework and graduating after June 2013.
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
CME Group - 23 months ago