CME Group is currently seeking an intern to provide support to a fast-paced recruiting team, which is responsible for overseeing the staffing initiatives of the organization. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in exploring potential careers in HR and/or Recruiting. This is a paid internship and we are seeking someone that can start this winter/spring part-time and continue throughout the year (full-time summer then part-time fall/winter).
The recruiting intern will work very closely with the recruiters and provide support in the following areas:
- Contact candidates to schedule interviews for the recruiters
- Post jobs on various job boards and track when the jobs expire
- Assist with tasks associated with onboarding new hires
- Develop and administer surveys to managers and employees
- Conduct research on various staffing projects
- Track recruiting metrics and generate reports as needed
- Send/track email notifications to referrals and interviewed candidates
- File and enter new hire information into database
- Assist with event logistics for intern program
- Other projects and responsibilities will be assigned as needed
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in school pursuing a degree in Human Resources or related field
- Must be team oriented with a high level of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Computer proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and/or Taleo a plus but not required
- Local candidates only please--position will be part-time through school year
- Applicant must be working towards an undergraduate degree, graduating in Spring 2014 or later
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
CME Group - 22 months ago