AT&T Communications Connection is a Premier Authorized Retailer operating in 12 states with over 160 locations. We are currently looking for career minded individuals willing to work with a team selling AT&T products and services.
- Sells all products and services offered by AT&T.
- Meet all sales objectives.
- Handle administrative tasks such as: completing customer contracts, service agreements, warranty information, etc.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all wireless products, accessories, pricing plans, features, and promotions.
- Maintains knowledge of competitive offers, pricing plans, promotions, etc from other carriers / agents.
- Accept customer payments / complete orders.
- Clock in and out properly based on published policy / guidelines.
- Ensures that each customer receives outstanding Customer Service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and by consistently utilizing the Customer Consultation Guide (CCG).
- Assists Store Manager with setting up merchandise on displays.
- At the direction and coordination of the Store Manager - participates in promotional activity to draw traffic, including but not limited to weekly Business to Business initiatives, FAN flyers, organizing and/or attending local community events, etc.
- Process returns and trade-in credits.
- Takes nightly deposit to the bank when appropriate.
- Completes a min/max (inventory count) in accordance with company guidelines.
- Troubleshoots systems and/or equipment for customer on an as needed basis.
- Help maintain a clean working environment – dust, vacuum, etc.
- Reports all variances regarding inventory, cash out and deposits immediately to the Store Manager.
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by immediate supervisor.
Part of the requirements of this position is to complete all of the RSW, AT&T and other required vendor training. This training provides the Sales Associate with the necessary tools and knowledge to perform their job with confidence.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education / Experience: Any combination of experience and education that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Technical (hard) skills: •Basic Math Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as add subtract for pricing, discounts, plan rates, coupons and deposit calculations.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 1-3 months related experience and/or training.
- Customer Service Experience a plus
Critical (soft) skills: •Ability to read and interpret written or verbal documents such as safetly rules, operating and maintenance instructions and policy and procedure manuals.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office systems.
- Basic knowledge of POS (Point of Sale) system.
Hours of Work and Supervision: •Full-time (32-40 hours / week)
- Ability to write routine customer contracts and correspondence.
- Ability to speak professionally and effectively in front of customers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems with basic customer complaints.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with keen attention to detail.
Compensation, Benefits and Travel: •Pay – Hourly Position (based on qualifications).
- Part-time (31.99 or below hours / week)
- Sunday – Saturday, with rotating days and hours.
- Eligible to participate in the company’s benefit package first of the month following 90 days of employment.
RSW Group Ltd. - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard