Searching for a Wireless Site Acquisition Specialist in Greensboro, NC.This is a long term contract position-employee must be able to work out of the Greensboro NC office. Send resumes to email@example.com.
Conducts site acquisitions for customer projects.
1. Conduct site acquisitions including site identification, analysis, and qualification through completion of zoning approval.
2. Coordinate with project management teams to ensure sites meet customer requirements.
3. Negotiate the leasing and/or purchasing of sites.
4. Obtain all necessary permitting/zoning approval from national and local agencies.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related real estate acquisition experience. This position requires Wireless experience
Pinnacle Telecom Group, LLC - 30+ days ago
Pinnacle Telecom Group, LLC (PTG) is an independent firm providing consulting and engineering services on a nationwide basis to the...