YOU MUST ATTEND ONE OF OUR JOB FAIRS TO APPLY!
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED!
MONDAY - FRIDAY
9AM - 4PM
1710 E. Grant St, Suite 150
(North of Buckeye Road/East of 16th St.)
Phoenix, AZ 85034
SSP America, The Food Travel Experts, invites you to apply to join our food & beverage team at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Our exciting Phoenix portfolio of restaurants will include; Four Peaks Brewing Company, Lola Coffee, Delux Burger, Humble Pie, Nocawich, Matt's Big Breakfast, MidCity Kitchen, Sweet Republic, Peet's Coffee & Tea, Joe's Real BBQ, Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles, Los Taquitos, Cheuvront Restaurant & Wine Bar and Zinc Bistro to name just a few.
To prepare, serve, sell, and maintain food/beverage items. This includes, taking orders, receiving vendor deliveries, and cleaning of food items. These tasks are to be performed in a timely and professional manner to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Understand that our guest is our #1 priority.
- Greet guests in a courteous and friendly manner (where applicable).
- Follow all recipes and practice portion control to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.Works calmly under pressure
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for periods of up to 9 hours
- Must be able to work in various levels of temperature, including warm to very warm temperatures in the kitchen
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all required food, paper products, and condiments.
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
- Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Complete opening, on-going, and closing checklists as required.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas (including all coolers and refrigerators), empty and re-line all trash containers.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Perform general and specific cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Meet with manager upon arrival to discuss shift set-up, and check out with manager before leaving to ensure duties are completed.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least six months experience working in a line, grill, saute cook position is highly preferred.
- One year experience working in food service environment is essential.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Verbal and written communication is essential. Able to read, speak, and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests and take orders.
- Food handlers permit as required by law.
- Brand Certification as required.
- Ability to stand and work in confined spaces for long period of time.
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to pass the airport security badging criminal background check.
We are the Food Travel Experts, delivering world class food and beverage experiences across the globe for more than 60 years. Our unrivalled portfolio of local, international and bespoke food brands plays a vital role in providing unique, rewarding and fulfilling food experiences in each of our 400-plus travel locations worldwide.
We have brought together talent from across the travel, food and other complimentary industries to deliver world-leading operational and business excellence. From our general managers on the ground to our board directors, our management are some of the most experienced specialists in the business; a truly international team of food travel experts.
SSP America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.