We are seeking a WordPress developer on a contract basis to help us with our website and our blog. This is a project on an ongoing basis, and would need anywhere from 10-20 hours per week.
- Maintain the design and development of multiple websites on WordPress
- Solve technical issues and test accordingly
- Monitor and promote emerging trends in interactive technologies, content, design and marketing tactics
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion and work within time
- Comfortable integrating 3rd party APIs with WordPress
- Great with PHP and love to write organized, clean code
- Able to interpret design guidance and wireframes and collaborate with our design team
- Can help make the website mobile ready
- Familiarity with open source technology
- Good with CSS and WordPress themes and understands of modern concepts such as responsive design.
- 5+ years experience in a creative front-end web development role
- A strong sense of UX and visual design, with an eye for simple-to-use interfaces
- Critical eye for detail and the ability to translate complex concepts into clear visual representations
- Ability to execute quickly in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Solid experience and background in WordPress architecture and plugin development
- Expert with WordPress responsive themes
- Working knowledge of the PHP framework
- Strong versatility in a variety of versioning technologies (e.g., SVN/GIT)
- Expertise in JQuery
- Passion and love for Web technologies
Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Viralheat - 11 months ago