The NaCN work coordinator has responsibility for all project and maintenance activities for the NaCN unit. The work coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all routine and non-routine work is carried out in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
need date compliance
- Ensuring that all work orders have the required information before work is assigned.
- Assigning department resources on a daily basis as well as minimizing interruptions by reassigning resources when equipment is not prepared for maintenance activities.
- Following all work in area of responsibility to provide accurate status reports to stakeholders.
- Reporting on the progress of daily work (including delays and cancellations) to enable adjustments to the daily work schedule.
- Reviewing work status with all service providers and originators and adjusting the schedule as required.
- Reviewing job packages to ensure accuracy.
- Ensuring all scheduled job sequences and closeout activities are complete (including paperwork) prior to turning equipment over to operations.
- Closing work orders in a timely manner to facilitate the accuracy of maintenance service KPI’s.
- Acting as the primary contact between operations and maintenance.
- Ensuring all priority work has been assigned and completed per customer needs
- Owning and maintaining the “service to customer” KPI’s,
daily schedule compliance
- Ensuring that the daily and weekly scheduling meetings are executed in a manner to ensure that notifications are defined, understood and scheduled accordingly.
Project Related Qualifications/Competencies:
- Good working knowledge in regards to adding new equipment in SAP as well as a good working knowledge of establishing new equipment PM’s.
- Ability to create equipment files, BOM’s and task lists.
- Ability to receive and organize spare parts as well as manage other project related tasks as required in the support of unit construction and start-up.
SAP, Job Packages, Plans and Job Scopes, Maintenance work Process, Applicable Maintenance Contracts, Maintenance Resource Capability and Methods, Pipe and Equipment Specifications, Planning Logic and work Estimation and the ability to identify material and equipment needs while applying the most efficient and effective maintenance technologies.
- Good working knowledge of all maintenance and maintenance planning activities such as but not limited too:
- Good working knowledge of Safety, Environmental and Industrial Hygiene rules and regulations.
- Good working knowledge of the Procurement Process as well as off-hours procurement capability.
Ascend Performance Materials LLC. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -