As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 24,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Performs various construction tasks, including carpentry, painting, plastering, welding, and related tasks.
1. Performs various construction tasks in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing and/or installation.
2. Uses power tools and hand tools.
3. Estimates time and materials costs of various projects.
4. Requisitions new supplies and equipment.
5. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
1-3 years of related construction experience.
General Dynamics - IT - 10 months ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons s...