As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Researches, monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1) ensure the efficient flow and importation of processed media through the exploitation process.
2)create, maintain, and track project batch entries currently in the Deployable Harmony DOCEX suite (DHDS) or other translation tools
3) shall import, assign, and ensure the timely completion of all batches,
4)responsible for accurately recording and maintaining all metadata associated with processed media and documents.
5) receive, assign, and ensure the completion of translation requests, report on the status of projects to NMEC government supervisors and disseminate gists and translations directly to the customer.
Additional duties, including linguist duties, are performed as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
1) Certified Pashto language skills in DLPT V or other recognized tests in 3/3/3/3 and if non-native English speaker tested at 3+ in English
2) 3 to 5 years' experience performing linguistic functions such as triage, gisting, translations, quality control, data base use and population and reporting
3) Top Secret/SCI Clearance with CI Poly and DIA Access
In addition, the following items are preferred for Linguist Team Leads:
1) Experience with Deployable Harmony DOCEX suite (DHDS) or other translation tools
2) The Government prefers that the contractor provide linguist personnel with multiple language capabilities and previous analytical experience.
3) U.S. military or intelligence background.
4) Advanced degrees or experience are also preferable in ONE of the following fields:
Banking and Financing
5) Willingness to deploy for periods up to 160 days both CONUS and OCONUS
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 18 months ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...