Workforce Professional-Service Support (Provo, UT)
The Workforce Professional-Service Support position entails creating and managing work schedules for the Service Support Department, managing time off requests and analyzing data to create detailed reports for the Service Support Department. This position also entails projecting future hiring needs and analyzing historical data. As a Workforce Professional you will not be managing a team of people, but will be managing the schedules of all professionals in Service Support.
Apply below for the Workforce Professional-Service Support position in Provo, UT
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous Workforce experience (IEX/Blue pumpkin or similar tools recommended)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/Excel and windows operating systems
- Ability to analyze data and create detailed reports and dashboards
- Ability to accurately project hiring needs and schedule needs from data
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer/ Excel skills
- Ability to work effectively with other departments and within own department
- Managing 40+ employees
- Ability to problem-solve
- Willing attitude
- Ability to work with people
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage and create work schedules for Service Support Department
Vivint, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.
Vivint - 10 months ago